Startup Launcher Program
Startup Launcher Program – Accelerate while you incubate
The Startup Launcher Program (SLP) – a structured startup mentorship program, being offered by The Entrepreneur Zone (TEZ – www.tez.co.in ) in association with ASPIRE ( which houses the Incubators of University of Hyd). The program, which runs over 3-months, is designed as a combination of online weekend mentorship Masterclass sessions (on Sat) and startup consultancy/incubation to help the budding entrepreneurs to launch & scale. It includes 36 hrs of classroom sessions and 24 hrs of case based individual consultancy .
- 3- month weekend structured Masterclasses.
- Mentoring by Entrepreneurs, Consultants, & Investors.
- Handholding with support service to launch.
- Make your Business Model / Business Strategy/Business Plan
- Get Investor Ready & Pitch to Investors/Funds/Grants
- Create Networks and Partnerships
- Launch/Scale in a structured way
- Get funding through supporting Funds/Grants
- Be a part of a prestigious Alumni
- Week-1- Essentials of Entrepreneurship & Startup Basics
- Week-2 – Market-Gap- Opportunity Identification & Idea Assessment
- Week-3 – Market Validation and product market fit
- Week-4 – Business Model – Key Partnerships & Resources
- Week-5 – Managing startup Finances/ Budget
- Week-6 – Financial Projections & Business Valuation
- Week-7 – Sales& Marketing /Go-To–Market Strategy
- Week-8 – Regulatory and Legal Compliances
- Week-9 – Business Plan and Pitch Deck
- Week-10 – Fundas of Funding
- Week-11 – Talk the Walk – Communication and Presentation
- Week-12 –Branding & Soft Launch/ Growth Hacking
Who Should Attend?
Early Stage Startups
Professionals with a startup idea
Corporates/ Consultants exploring new businesses.
Students with projects they want to take forward
Researchers / Innovators who want to commercialise their research or innovation
Program Takeaways :
- Converge on Ideas and Opportunities
- Do Customer Discovery& Idea Validation
- Get a Product- Market Fit&Create a Value Proposition
- Identify Customer Segments and Channels
- Make a Revenue Model
- Make a professional Business Plan & Pitch Deck
- Get your business model and pitch deck reviewed by mentors
- Get into the startup ecosystem and important Networks
- Get Market & Investor Ready & Pitch to Investors
- Get Certified by ASPIRE @ UoH and TEZ
How to Apply
To apply for the program fill form and submit.