Campus Incubation Program
Proposal to Associate
TEZ would like to associate with the Institutions to offer the Incubation Program on campus. Under this partnership we would be offering the following services:
- Identifying Incubator Requirements. (One-time)
- Campus Startup Program – 20 Sessions @ 2 sessions per day for 10 days – in Cohorts
- Startup Events – like Startup Talks, Workshops, Bootcamps, Sharktank, etc – 1 event a month.
- Tie ups with eco-system partners – TiE, CII-IWN, BYST, Incubators, Investors, Bankers, Mentors
- Support Services Connect – Consultancy | Business Plan Development | Pitch Deck | Investment Info Memo | Financial Projections | Business Valuation | Detail Project Report | Accounting Services | Company Registration | Legal Documentation | Prototyping Services | Team Building & Co-Founder Identification | Investor Connect | Funding Facilitation | Post Funding Mediation | Technology Integration | PR Media & Launching |.
1. Identifying Incubator Requirements. (One – time)
TEZ will identify the incubation requirements of the budding entrepreneurs and the main focus area of the Institution & Incubator. Having done this, we will give suggestions and support for the incubator setup/requirements. This will be a one-time activity and will need infrastructure and equipment support from the Institution.
2. Campus Start-up Programs (10 days, 30 hrs)
The program will be done over a 10-day period in 20 sessions (of one & half hr each). The sessions will start with bringing up innovative ideas that can be converted to product/services, which will be tested for market fit. Business Model will be made around the product to assess resource requirements. Regulation & legal compliances and financial understanding is a must and will be taught. Valuation of business and funding is another area that startups need to know. Finally its how to market and present your business through a business plan and a pitch deck which will be the outcome which can be taken forward. The program can be run 3 times a year from July- mid Sep; Oct- mid Dec and Jan –mid March. (the actual dates can be decided in consultation of the Institution, keeping their schedules and other requirement in view.)
The Program Schedule for the Campus Startup Program is given below:
Total Sessions – 20 sessions over 10 weeks. Two continuous sessions, one day a week, for 10 weeks, 3-times a year, from – July- mid Sep; Oct- mid Dec and Jan –mid March ( according to college schedules).
Total Hours/Days – 30 Hours of training @3 hrs per day for 10 days
Resources: There will be 4-5 resources handling the workshop.
3. Startup Events
As apart of the incubation services, TEZ will do 1 event a month like startup talks by eminent entrepreneurs/ industrialist/ startups; Business plan presentations; Sharktank like event; Investor Connect; Visit to a SME or startup to meet entrepreneurs; or hold a demo day to showcase inhouse innovation products. This will enable them to start consolidating their ideas in a business-plan format and showcasing it to external stakeholders
4. Tie- ups/ Networks with Eco-System Partners
As the student startups grow they need networks and link ups with other eco-system partners. TEZ will try to connect the students with all the startup eco-system partners by extending all the events and connects and networks that are provided by them. This includes the connects with entrepreneurship organisations like TiE, CII-IWN, BYST, City Incubators, Investors/Funds, Govt. Orgns like TASK, SIDBI, WE-Hub; T-Hub; Telangana Innovation Cell; Maker Spaces/ Co-Working spaces and other startup eco-system partners, etc.
5. Support Services
Startups have to do a lot of compliances, documentation, prototyping, investment/ funding, creating B-Plans, etc. For all this TEZ will connect them with providers of support services like Company secretary, Chartered Accountant, Legal advisors, Prototyping orgns, Investment Bankers, PR and Branding agencies, etc. So we will indirectly provide them services like Business Advisory| Business Plan Development | Pitch Deck | Investment Info Memo | Financial Projections | Business Valuation | Detail Project Report for Bank loans | Accounting Services | Company Registration | Legal Documentation | Prototyping Services | Team Building & Co-Founder Identification | Investor Connect | Funding Facilitation | Post Funding Mediation | Technology Integration | PR Media & Launching |. These will be third party connects and students may have to pay for their individual requirements.
- The participants will converge on an idea that they want to take forward.
- The will come up with a final version of their Business Model & Business Plans.
- They may prototype their ideas/ innovations.
- They will be mentored to improve Business Plan & Pitch Deck.
- Final B-Plans will be pitched in front of eminent jury who will further mentor them.
- If any startups are looking for funding or Mentorship, they can seek help from our consultants.
- They will get connects to a lot of support services and don’t have to spend time on identifying them.
- They can make huge networks and alliances, which are critical to do business.
- The college will end up having startups on Campus which can be showcased, and
- This will be facilitating the “Startup India” initiative, which will be a great contribution to developing entrepreneurship as an Institution.
There will be one PoC from TEZ for the Incubation at your Institution who will be present 2- days a week at the Incubator and will be incharge of running the incubation program or offer other services as required. TEZ (Zen SkillProc Pvt. Ltd) will enter into a MoU with the Institution for running the incubator for a period of 1 year. This will be further renewable according to the requirements of the institution.