Agribusiness Startup Program
A 20-day Agribusiness Start-up Program offered in association with AIP ICRISAT,Patancheru, for
aspiring entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs and NGOs. This is for starting or scaling an enterprise in
food processing, animal husbandry, aquaculture, floriculture, agri-biotechnology, digital
agriculture, farm mechanization and agricultural supply chain management. Professionals,
students and consultants in these areas are also encouraged to apply.
The theme-based sessions will cover
- Emerging trends and agribusiness opportunities,
- Identifying market gap and customer-product mapping models
- Business modeling,
- Understanding value chain &managing partnerships
- Business financials,
- Crafting go-to-market strategies,
- Regulatory compliances, Startdards and Quality Control
- Networks and team building.
Pedagogy – The content above will be delivered in Master classes by Agribusiness experts and practitioners The program will also include visits to agribusiness companies, mentor sessions from investors and industry experts, interactions with agri-tech start-ups and business development assistance from Agri-Business Incubators.
Who can Apply
Registrations open to those interested in starting agri-based businesses
- Start-ups, SMEs,
- Researchers & Innovators
- Any body working in the Agribusiness value chain
- Test ideas & validate business models.
- Make a professional Business Plan & Pitch Deck
- Get your business model and pitch deck reviewed by mentors
- Create valuable partnerships for business
- Get into the Agribusiness startup ecosystem and important Networks
- Get Market & Investor Ready & Pitch to Investors
- If selected you can get incubation support till launch
- Get Certified by AIP-ICRISAT and TEZ